The personal information we collect
We will collect and use your information only for the following purposes and in the following manners.
1. Information you submit to us
1) When submitting a feedback or suggestion, the user needs to provide email address so that we can provide feedback by sending you relevant emails.
2. Information we get from your use of our product and services
We collect information about the product and services that you use and how you use them in order to properly provide the core or important features of the product and/or services, or to improve our product or services, or to provide additional features to our product (such as push message function, value-added service, promotion, etc.). Some of the reasons that we collect Personal Information include (in case of any contents or statements herein which provide otherwise, please refer to the relevant details accordingly):
• Provide our product and services, including our app and related website (if any), and improve them over time;
• Allow you to download products and services;
• Personalize and manage our relationship with you, including introducing you to products or services that may be of interest to you or to provide customer support;
• Investigate, respond to, and manage inquiries or events;
• Work with and respond to law enforcement and regulators; and
• Research matters relating to our prod and business, such as security threats and vulnerabilities, or conducting internal audit, data analysis, and research.
If you do not provide some of the information mentioned below, you may not be able to continue using the product and/or services that we provide, and if you do not agree that the information to be collected after your installation or use of the product, you may stop using or uninstall our product and/or services, or contact with us for advice; for the other types of information, your refusal to provide or opt-out option may cause you unable to access certain specific features or get the best experience.
1) Log information
When you use our services or view the content provided by us, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
Telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
Internet protocol address.
Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
Our collection of aforesaid information is for analyzing our product functions and improving our product’s user experience.
2) Location information
When you use product to check for weather information, we need to collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide Google with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. The collection and use of location information is for providing accurate weather information at your location, and if you refuse to or stop providing it, we cannot guarantee such accuracy or this product may not able to be used at all. For more details on location information, you can also find out in the following section of "Permissions on your device".
3. Permissions on you device
2) Please note that allowing these permissions will be deemed as your consent to allow us collect and use relevant information to realize relevant functions; when you deny or disable the permissions in whole or in part, it means you have refused to provide related information to us, therefore also making us unable to provide you those functions relevant to such permissions. Your decision to deny a certain permission on your device does not affect our handling of your relevant information which has been based on your prior consent to allow such permission.
3. We will not need to, or will be effectively unable to, get your prior consent on collecting and/or using your information in the following circumstances:
1) When the collection and usage is related to national secure or national defense;
2) When the collection and usage is related to public safety, public health or significant public interests;
3) When the collection and usage is related to investigation, prosecution, trial or judgment enforcement of criminal acts;
4) For the sake of life, property or other major legitimate interests of you or others, while in such incidents we have difficulty to reach you to confirm your consent;
5) When the information we collect has been voluntarily disclosed by yourself;
6) When we collect your information from sources that have made legitimate and public relevant disclosures of such information, such as legitimate news reports, or governmental information disclosure;
7) When relevant collection or usage is necessary for ensuring the safe, stable and legitimate operations of our product and/or service, such as when we need to diagnose or deal with failure or defects in the product and/or service.
8) When the collection or usage is required for legitimate news reports;
9) When the collection or usage is necessary for academic or research institutes to make statistical or academy research for public interests, and when such results of research are being disclosed, the personal information contained has been made to be “de-identified”.
When the collection or usage of your information is permitted by applicable laws and regulations for other reasons.
Our principles in using your information
3. We may use certain technology to anonymize some of your information, so that the information which has been processed will not be used to identify specific data subject. Please understand and also consent, that in such cases we’re allowed to make use of the anonymized information; we have the right to make user database analysis and use it for relevant commercialization as long as we don’t disclose information of personal identities.
4. We may build up product/service usage statistics, which could be shared with to the public or with third parties, so as to illustrate the trends in using our product and/or service, provided that such statistics does not include information of personal identities.
5. You hereby grant us the right to send you as you use our product and/or service, and agrees to accept, commercial information that we may send you via notifications in our product or on our device, or sent to your email, mobile phone, address etc., including but not limited to product introduction and promotional messages of our own or third-party products. We may provide these message and recommendations using the information we collected based on the sections above (including device information). If you choose not to accept the above information we provide, you may refuse to continue receiving such information by making the setting or operations according to relevant instructions we provide, such as canceling subscription. In case you find problems in making such settings by yourself or you continue to receive other commercial information, please contact us for further advice. Besides, when necessary (e.g., certain service is suspended due to system maintenance), we may send to you announcements related to the services. You may not be able to cancel the announcements related to the services that are not promotional in nature.
If we’re going to use your information for purposes other than those stated in this Policy, or we have collected certain information for designated purposes but will use it for some different purpose, we’ll have your prior consent accordingly.
Security and Transparency
1. We will endeavor to take all reasonable physical, technical and organizational measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information we collect through our products
2. All data is stored on google and facebook servers;
If you share your personal information through one of our websites or devices with a third party account, such as Facebook, Google + or Twitter, please note that the privacy of your personal information will be managed respectively by one of those third parties. We are not responsible for any damages due to any data loss, damage or infringement that may occur on your third party profiles over which we have no control.
The current version will be updated on March 08, 2018.
Retention of Personal Information
Your rights: Access, Review and Edit
You can access, review and edit your personal information at any time by using the product. Should you require us to edit or delete your personal information, we may ask you to provide us with evidence of your identity before we can act on your request.
You can also have your data deleted or blocked, as appropriate, should you believe that your data is inaccurate.
For all and any requests as defined above, you may send your request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under certain jurisdictions and data protection laws, you may have the right to request details of your personal information, which we hold, about you or to request the correction or deletion of your personal information.
Please help us to ensure that we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If you think that any we have stored about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at email@example.com or write to our customer services department.
All communications are examined and replies are issued where appropriate as soon as possible. If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction. If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues, which may be applicable to your circumstances.